As a leader in IT and data management, AEM understands your desire to protect personal information. We intend to inform you how your personal information will be gathered, tracked or used, and to give you choices. If choices are not offered on web pages where your personal information is obtained, please contact AEM via e-mail at: email@example.com to indicate your communication preferences.
Last update: November 23, 2016
WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER.
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages, including but not limited to contact information such as name, phone number, and email address, as well as information around your business needs. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
WHAT INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY LOG.
When you visit AEMCorp.com, we may collect certain information by automated means, including cookie information and web beacons. Our servers may collect information such as your IP address, your browser type, and the page you requested.
Use of these services is governed by additional terms. Your browser gives you options for how you restrict or disable certain cookies from AEM or third parties. You are also able to delete cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of AEM to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.